1. Abandoned Property (PDF)

    Complete and submit this form to report an abandoned property to the Community Development Department.

  2. Street Light Outage to DP&L

    Report a street light outage to DP&L online.

  3. Street Light Outage to First Energy/Ohio Edison

    Report a street light outage to First Energy/Ohio Edison online.

  4. Street or Property Maintenance Issue

    Report a code or maintenance concern to the City, and monitor your current requests using our online service.