The City of Fairborn Finance Department is responsible for a number of City functions, such as:
- Administer all payroll and related items for City employees
- Administration, billing, and collection of water, sewer, and sanitation utilities
- Assist in revenue collections and maintain and prepare City Financial Reports and records
- Collect revenue and administering all matters related to the City Income Tax
- Make purchases and assist other departments with purchases
- Pay charges incurred as a result of goods or services provided by City Departments
View archived budgets and financial reports published by the City of Fairborn.
Learn more about utility services provided by the City and how to pay your bills.
The City of Fairborn began using the Regional Income Tax Collection Agency (RITA) to collect its municipal income tax in September 2007. Learn more about paying income taxes in the City.
In an effort to enhance transparency in financial reporting, the City of Fairborn offers an interactive reporting tool that allows citizens to explore the Fairborn financial data online in various graphical formats selected by the user.
Learn more about purchasing program objectives, vendor selection and contract procedure.
Learn more about Finance Department services such as garage sale permits, assessment query and claiming unclaimed funds.